Monday, May 1, 2017

Happy Third, Little Man!

Long time, no post!

We celebrated Warrior's birthday with a Finding Dory theme, and a trip to the zoo afterwards.  The kids had a blast!  And for once, I wasn't a ball of bitchy stress.  I was able to enjoy myself for both events.


This time the cupcake cake was from Kroger and it was surprisingly better than Walmart!  I may not have a reason to ever return to Walmart!

The favor cups were filled with Dory sticks, bubbles, plastic sea animals, Dory graham crackers, swedish fish, cookies n cream goldfish, and my mom added suckers, skittles, and chocolate covered pretzels.  For the two babies, I made cups with stickers, bubbles, graham crackers for the parents, and yogurt bites and cereal melts for the babies.

It was a great turn out.  All of the cousins were in the house this birthday!  It was pretty sweet.  We were going to have his birthday on the 29, but my brother had a Call to Arms ceremony that day.  So so he could come, I moved it instead to the 22nd, which worked out for my SIL who lives in WV.

Then it was off to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, for a Warrior milestone!  Although the boys were more into the vehicle props and their first train ride, than they were the animals...



...Until we got up close and personal with the manatees....  then it was allll about the manatees and stingrays.


And of course, them wanting to go to my Uncle's to go fishing in his pond.  My kids, for sure.  lol.  it was a good time.  We only saw about half of the park, but the boys are eager to go back, if only for the train....we'll see the rest of the park.

Ask them what their favorite animals are though and they'll still respond with cats and dogs.  They like what they like!

If you observe, have a good May Day, Beltane, and Samhain!

No comments:

Post a Comment