Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Giving Back

Still around.  Wolfman was having issues with peeing the bed in January.  He just can't grasp the idea of getting himself up and using the potty when he needs to, so this past month, I've been getting him up in the middle of the night to deal with this problem.  Once we get more water proof bedding, we're going to try to have himself get up without one of us.

He is standing up to pee, now, though, so that's something.

Warrior still won't poop on his potty.  To be fair, we didn't start potty training his brother until he was three, and Warrior's nearly 3.

They'll both come around eventually.

I just saw this video on Facebook and got really excited.  I enjoy crocheting stuffed cephalopods, and if I can find a hospital in my state who approves of the program of using these stuffed octopus' in their NICU's, then I'd be more than happy to make more.

My Nomad Home has an article with more information, including a pattern for those who want one.

When Warrior was an itty bitty preemie, he was given a blanket that I still cherish.  It'd be great to make something for another family, to comfort the babies and their families.


No comments:

Post a Comment