Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Moth's Medicine

This evening, I had quite the spiritual experience!  After months of feeling disconnected from my Spirit Animals, I found a new one, or rather they found me, as it often goes with guides.  As posted to Facebook Group Circle of Wolves: Familiars, Spirit Guides, and Animal Totems:

I'm currently going through quite the profound spiritual transition right now, and have noticed that my bond with some of my guides isn't as strong as it used to be. Guides will change throughout your life, especially if they've taught you all that they can. But that's not saying that you might not feel a little disconnected. Which is what I've been feeling lately. Kind of lost without my almost constant companions around me.

This evening, as I went outside to check on the position of Sister Moon, I turned to see a huge black spiky caterpillar climbing up the brick wall of my apartment. I've never seen one that large, in person, before, and it was gorgeous! I took photos of it, and it posed, as insects, bugs, and other crawlies typically do for me. Went inside and looked it up, and learned that it's a Giant Leopard Moth, and it will be beautiful one day!


As I was looking at photos of this beauty, I felt a deep, calming connection. Powerful, friendly, and gentle. I do believe that Moth is my new Guide. Moth has made contact before, but it wasn't as strong, so I shrug them off as just a Messenger.  I still took their message to heart, but I didn't think, Oh, new guide!  But I'm looking forward to our journey together.
The picture that I felt this connection with is in this article, just scroll on down until you see Giant Leopard Moth.

"An issue that has been bothering you is being healed behind the scenes. The solution is ingenious, creative and a happy surprise for you." - Spirit Animal Totems

Some of Moth's possible spiritual messages are (but that quote above seems pretty damn accurate for me right now):
- Awareness
- Care Giver
- Clarity
- Determination
- Faith
- Let Go of that which hinders you
- Love
- Messenger
- Moon - Lunar Energies
- Mystery
- Optimistic - Find the light of a dark situation (I certainly have been with my Grief Work)
- Psychic
- Silence
- Spirit World
- Stealth
- Transformation
- Trust the Journey

_____________________
Other Resources:


(also posted on Book of Mirrors)

1 comment: