Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Paw Patrol Again

Looks like we're having another Paw Patrol birthday for Wolfman this year!  I asked him what he wanted his theme to be, because I was thinking of construction or Thomas the Train.  Nope, he said, "Paw Datrol!"  Can't complain, I had Lion King three years in a row!

At least this time, it'll be easier to get it all together, since Nickelodeon actually has the birthday set out now (which, might I add, came out AFTER his birthday.  I was very annoyed).  If you remember for his 2nd birthday, I had to put a theme together:




Thank the internet for the inspiration!

I think this year, I'm going to add a little candle blessing to his birthday candle, for protection, kindness, and developmental growth.  Include Hestia (as Matron of the house) and Hecate (as protector of my children) with this little candle spell.

,,,,probably do party cup favors this year....with sticker, coloring page, crayons, Scooby Doo graham cracker bones, and something else....

Oh, good, I do still have those dog bowls....or I think I do...I hope...  :-/

Well, I have time to pull it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment