Saturday, April 2, 2016

Technical Issues

Hey Readers!

I'm having issues with responding to comments on here, among other issues.  Like, I'm logged in on my dashbaord, but not on my main page, and it's not allowing me to comment, or do other things, which is annoying.  Having similiar issues with my Wordpress, oddly enough.  I think the last auto update messed something up on here.  :-(

But if you want to follow me, you can go to the left side bar, and scroll down to the options.  If that doesn't work, you can click on the blog title, then copy my URL, or just copy this:   http://wrenfamilymedicine.blogspot.com/

Going to your Blogger Dashbaord, click "Add" beneath your Reader, and paste my URL into it.  It should work!

I don't know how this all works on phone, though, just lap tops. 

~)O(~

No comments:

Post a Comment