Sunday, February 21, 2016

Milestone - NEW BED

So, I had my heart absolutely set on this bed for Warrior, but had some problems with Toys R Us having possibly discontinued it (but it was still on their website).  Either way, it wasn't sold in central Ohio.  And online, at Amazon, it was ridiculously overpriced!

I was upset.  I searched and searched for another bed.  Then I woke up this morning, to find that Wolfman had broken Warrior's bed.  No help for it.  I was pissed.  I vented.  We headed out to Babies R Us, and I was prepared to settle on another bed.

THEN, a stroke of LUCK!  They had the bed I wanted on display!  No more in stock in the back, but they sold us the bed for waaaaay cheaper, too!  So happy!  Warrior loves it too!



And so does Wolfman, of course.  lol.


It all worked out, and I'm very happy that it did.

~)O(~

No comments:

Post a Comment