Thursday, December 10, 2015

Random Memory Share

Almost three years ago, after I delivered Wolfman, I was in my room staring at a bowl of snacks.  One of the snacks was chocolate Chex mix.  I figured, why not?  I had Wolfman, so there was nothing for me to worry about concerning gestational diabetes.  I ate the bag.  It was a snack bag, small, and it was delicious.

This nurse came in and scolded me for it.  She was rude about it, too.  Then again, it was Mount Carmel West and almost everyone there was mean to me (except the delivery people and a couple nurses aside from the scolder).

Lady, I know you were just doing your job, but I almost bled to death after giving birth to my son.  I think I can have a treat...especially since my diabetes was only gestational!

Random, thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment