My husband saved my life again. The first time was on January 6, 2012, when I choked on a hot dog. The second time was today, August 20, 2015, when I choked on a burrito and water. Thank the Gods for his quick thinking. Again.
Chew your food, people, and brush up on your CPR, First Aid, and Heimlich Maneuver. It could save a life.
- I am not a doctor or anything. Once upon a time I was certified in CPR and First Aid. Cross check your sources, or better yet, take the time to gain proper training and certification. My husband is not certified, and saved my life twice. It's better to have the knowledge and not need it, than need it and not have it.