Friday, May 22, 2015

Actually Had Fun, Instead of Stress

Had family over today, hubby's side.  SIL and her kids, BIL and his kids, and he brought a friend with his son.  And guess what?  I wasn't a stressed out, anxious mess!  I'm so proud of myself today!  I was a tad bitchy in the beginning, but that's because I hadn't eaten anything prior, AND we didn't have time to go to the store, so I had nothing to feed the guests, except for baby food and water.  Everyone chipped in and we ordered pizza.

All of the kids were well behaved, for toddlers anyway.  They were polite, listened, shared most of the time.  Parents were parenting.  I was able to sit and converse with the other adults.  Good times.  For real.  No complaints, at all, except that I wished that I was in a better mood when they first arrived.  But no pointin dwelling.  I'm just glad that I didn't freak out and turn into a giant bitch.

Yay!

Now let's repeat this next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment