Wednesday, April 1, 2015

It's April!

That means it's time to start planning and preparing for Warrior's first birthday!  Monsters!  Oh, I am and yet am  not ready for all of that.  One of my cousins has a starting business to help parents plan for their kids birthdays.  The help would be great, but I'm such a stickler for details it wouldn't work.

In other news, Warrior's first word was "mama" score one for me!  Wolfman's first word, like many kids, was "dada".  But then, he is a daddy's boy, whereas Warrior is all about mama!  However, today, Warrior's second word was "daddy".  Yay!

In other other news, Wolfman tried to shut the baby in a closet today.  Aw, brotherly love.

Also my step mom was right, she just had allergies.  Neither kids, nor myself, caught anything.  Kuan Yin did have a different message for me, and I'm thankful that it wasn't a warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment