Sunday, March 15, 2015

Quite the Equinox Planned This Weekend

The Equinox is planned out:

  • Friday, 20th: 
    • Morning Ritual and Giving of Offerings
    • Potty Training Begins (not necessarily spring related, but might as well use those 'new beginning' energies) 
    • Planting the Marigolds
    • Bedtime Reading of Spring/Equinox Books
    • Cleaning
  • Saturday, 21st: 
    • Egg Hunt!
    • 2 pm - Spring Lunch with mom: Salad of Spinach, Kale, Almond, Hard Boiled Eggs; and whatever dish my mom brings.
    • 5 pm - Attending a public Equinox Ritual with a friend.
    • Dinner of Irish Lamb Stew, Homemade Cracked Wheat Bread, and Carrot Cake, with my friend and family.  
  • Sunday, 22nd: 
    • Celebrating Dad/My Birthday.  My birthday falls on the 28th, but we usually do ours together (the following weekend, me [28th], my mom [28th], and uncle [29th] are all doing ours together).
    • Weather permitting, a Nature Hike at my favorite park.

It's going to be a busy, fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment