Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Inconsiderate, Non-Thinkers

A Parenting Pet Peeve of mine is when you're invited over to someone house and they don't think to tell you that they have a cold before you come over.  No heads up.  Nothing.  This is already a dick move when you don't have kids.  It's even worse when ya do.

If I feel the slightest inkling of a cold or allergies coming on, I don't go around other people kids, especially young children.  How hard is it to extend that politeness to other people?  Not to mention, the last time we were around one of these people, my little Warrior almost died.  He was a preemie.  They are susceptible to these kinds of things!

We just went over to my dad's house today for his birthday, only to find that my step mom is sick.  She's claims it's allergies.  I don't care, I don't want to take that risk.  It's rude.  It's not rocket science either.  It's more of 'I want' than 'what's best'.

Lately, I've been really drawn to Kuan Yin.  She's already in my life.  I already have a beautiful shrine built for Her.  But the last time I felt this pull, Vin caught 2 virus' and almost died.

I may ask Her.  I really hope nothing awful is coming.  Life is going so great for us right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment