Sunday, March 8, 2015

Decisions, Decisions

Spring's in the air, and I'm already rethinking Warrior's birthday theme.  Originally, I was going to go with Monsters because it's cute, fun, brightly colored, and I can make a bunch of monsters and not have to worry about making them absolutely perfect.

But Spring's in the air and May Day is around the corner from April 26th!  Now I'm thinking about a Magical Woodland!  But another part of me wants to wait until the kids are older so they can enjoy more activities.

Either way, I'm hoping that the weather on the 26th will be nice.  I'd like to celebrate Warrior's birthday outside in the big ole yard.

Hubby votes monsters.  I'm undecided.  So I took the vote to Facebook.  It's funny, the Witches and Pagans--who've voted--are going for Magical Woodland, while everyone else are voting Monster.  And it's tied.  So far.  

I'll probably stay with Monsters....seems better for budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment