Friday, March 6, 2015

A WTF?!?! Dream

I had a disturbing dream yesterday that will haunt me every night before I fall asleep now, I feel.  It was super realistic, too!

I fell asleep and died peacefully.  As a Spirit, I saw my husband get up, go through his morning routine, and leave for work.  The kids started to cry and cry and cry.  They cried for hours.  My body was dead.  My Spirit standing there, not knowing what to do.  I knew that I had to get a message to my husband somehow, but I didn't know how to, or how to even find him.

Lycan climbed out of his crib and really hurt himself when he fell.  He walked to his closed door, pounding on it, crying and screaming for me.

I couldn't help him.

It seemed so real that I was relieved when I woke up and heard no screams from their room, only slumbers.

Last night I told my husband to make sure that I'm alive every morning before he leaves for work.

WTF dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment