Saturday, January 10, 2015

My Bed, She Calls

One son loves to sleep.  He's like his dad, gots to have his 12 hours of sleep.  I'd like to say our other son is just like me, but I like sleeping.  Vin has always been an early riser.  But lately, he's also one hell of a sleep fighter.  It's almost like he's a newborn again!  SUCKS!  I think he's going through a growth spurt, the other kind where instead of sleeping all of the time, he's eating instead.  I'm not complaining, let my preemie grow, but mommy would appreciate if she could get 7 hours of sleep....no interruptions.

I hope this doesn't last very long.  It ain't easy to readjust my sleep schedule for Vin's fighting bum then take care of both rambunctious little boys during the day.  At least, Wolfman can sleep through his brother's cries.  Someone has to.


No comments:

Post a Comment