Monday, September 29, 2014

Still Settling In

We'll we're all moved in, still unpacking though.  Still getting things in order.  We're getting a dog around the 10th.  He full grown, country dog, named DC.  He's supposed to be great with little kids, but obviously, we'll have to watch him.  With our last dog, the family said he was also "great" with younger kids, and well, he was a grump.  Sometimes I wonder how they define "great"?

We moved in and a few days later, my gramma passed from this life.  I don't know that I'll ever be able to look at this house as 'ours', it'll always be hers.  Still smells like her house.  But we'll only be here for a year, most likely.  Not to mention, the neighborhood is bad.  Haven't had too many problems since we've been here, but I just want to save up, get our credit in a good place, and find a better neighborhood with much better schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment