Wednesday, May 21, 2014

So My Bassinet...

It's awesome and all, but the vibrations, music, mobile, and nightlight only stay on for 5 minutes!  What?  Why?  That's dumb.  What baby is soothed and asleep after only 5 minutes?  So annoying.

I've looked and read the manual, and there's nothing on there about being able to adjust the time for those features.  I'm so annoyed.  What's the point of having them if they have such a short life?

Also, we can't find the power cord for our swing, so that means it's all about the batteries.

And little man is making it very difficult for me to have pump time!  Vin's become super clingy.  Always wants to be on me.

This weekend, my mom's taking the kids, and I'm so happy.  Hubby and I are going to see the new X-Men movie.  I really want to go to the drive in, because watching movies that way is sooooo much better than going to a theatre, depending on heat, humidity, rain, and mosquito index, anyway.  I wish that Malificent was out already, be awesome to do a double feature of X-Men and the most badass Disney Villain of all time.  Even with Marvel being owned by Disney, she's still the most badass.  I just hope the movie does her justice (but then I do love Jolie; she's yet to disappoint me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment