Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pumping, Shortage, and Tips

Pinter find, tips for pumping.  I saw the image on Pinterest of a freezer FULL of breast milk, and became super jealous.  I like the tips, but I just don't have the time right now.  However, I've bookmarked the image for my third child.  Hoping that experience will be better.  With Vin being so clingy at the moment, I'm not able to pump as often and my supply is decreasing.

Not to mention, my stupid landlord and maintenance crew are suppose to be out, but they're not giving us dates or times, so I don't want to be in the middle or beginning when they show up.  The landlord, I can't just tell them to come back; and the maintenance, I don't know that they will come back.  So far, both parties have proven to be flaky as fuck.  Like, to the point, that we're thinking about hiring a lawyer.  But that's another story for another time.

Naptime Tales: Pump Pump Pump It Up

Naptime Tales: Why is my Supply Decreasing?

Naptime Tales: Increasing Your Milk Supply


No comments:

Post a Comment