Thursday, April 3, 2014

Ginger Ice Pops

Earlier I was sitting here, fighting the urge to not throw up my dinner.  I just kept wishing that I had some ginger, especially ginger tea.  But alas, I don't.  So then I wondered about ice pops; are there natural ginger ice pops?

Chances are, I'm not going to be able to just get em from Kroger or Meijer, so I went looking online, and I found two recipes, one I liked and one I didn't, but here are they:

How To Make PopShop's Meyer Lemon Ginger Ice Pops
Self: Ginger-Citrus Pops

I felt goofy after googling, because really all you need is a blender, some fruit, honey, and herbs, and either an ice cube tray or a popsicle mold, or various shaped molds.  Wait, it is mode or mold?  Ah, who cares, this isn't a professional blog and yall ain't dumb.

Problem with ice pops and ice cubes for me is that they only work while in mouth.  After I'm finished with them, the sensation returns, which is why I was hoping for some with natural ingredients known for settling an upset stomach.  One that can even settle a tummy caused by hormones!  Don't know that ginger will do that for me, but might as well try, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment