Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Not Done on Purpose

I can assure you.

A couple of weeks ago, one of my friends was trying to remember our chosen boy name, she couldn't remember if it was "Victor" or "Vincent".  She said "Vincent" while her husband said "Victor"; saying that we were going for an Underworld theme.

No, no, no, no, no.

Although I had considered "Victor", because I love that name.  But it would'n've been because of those movies.  However I didn't, because (TMI) "Victor" is the name of my vibrator.  lol.  Would've been awkward and weird.  I ditched that name.

Today, another of my friends made another connection to those movies: "Lycan" and "Lucian."

Coincidence, I assure you.

"Lucian" is the name of my husband's step grandfather, just as "Leo" is the middle name of another of his grandfathers.  No Underworld connections!  None.  I don't like those movies enough to name my kids after them.

No comments:

Post a Comment