Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Tat in the Dark

After waking up from a nap, I headed for the kitchen for a snack, when I stopped at the threshold, upon seeing something small and black sitting in front of the cabinets.


 The hell is that?

Mind you, it's dark in the kitchen, clearly flash bleaches everything out.  

I take a step closer.

We....We don't have a cat.


 I went to the other doorway to get a better look when it dawned on me.

Oh, it's Tat the Cat.

It's one of my son's favorite stuffed toys!  I was not expecting to walk in and see her sitting in front of the cabinets, as if begging for food.  lol.  The only times she sits is when he plops her down on her butt.  I just thought it was kind of funny; it was a nice little gift from my son before he went to bed this evening.  After having a stressful day of him testing his boundaries, it was definitely a unintentional cute surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment