Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Riverside Hospital

First appointment, and so far I'm impressed.  They were very thorough and extremely helpful.  And I didn't have to go to a different part of the hospital to get my blood drawn.  So far, Riverside gets a thumbs up from me.

Feb. 17 @ 3 pm ~ Ultrasound

Feb. 26 @ 1:45 pm ~ Doctor's appointment

Monday, hopefully if Squirmy co-operates, we'll know if they're a Vincent or a Rylee.  Then on the 26th, we'll have blood, pap, heart beat, etc.  Typical prenatal appointment.  Gettin it goin.  

I'm just tossing it back and forth, whether or not I want to announce my pregnancy on Facebook now or wait until Monday (the important people already know, despite that I found out that my step mom blabbed to my dad's side, which annoys the piss out of me, but what's done is done). Last time, I just waited until we had our first ultrasound, where Lycan looked like he was a Yautja (alien hunter from Predator).  Because I'm so far along, I'll have a level two ultrasound, a typical ultrasound.  Maybe I'll just wait, that way I can properly introduce them?

No comments:

Post a Comment