Saturday, February 22, 2014

No Sprinkles Needed

I was just thinking of the stuff we won't need to buy for Squirmy, because we already have it!

Need:

  • Bassinet
  • Converter Crib
  • Diapers
  • Formula
  • Stroller for Two (we'll see)
  • Clothes (regardless of gender; although with a boy, we won't have to go all out)
  • Bedding Set (I do want it to be different than the sports one that I didn't want in the first place)
  • Diaper Bag (perhaps)


Have:

  • Shampoo
  • Lotions (barely used them)
  • Powders
  • Towels
  • Rags
  • Car Seat
  • CS Winter Cover
  • Toys
  • Blankets
  • Sheets
  • Wipes
  • Infant Tub
  • Bottles
  • Spoons
  • Cups
  • Pack n Play
  • Swing
  • Bouncer
  • High Chair
  • Booster Chair
  • Play Mat
  • Boppy Pillow
  • Jumper thingy
  • etc

Of course, with a new baby coming, we'll also need things for Lycan, like potty training stuffs, larger clothes, and the like.  I wonder if I'll be able to get WIC again?  I hope that.  It was a HUGE help!  While we still had it with Lycan, we used the coupons to stock up on formula and baby food jars for Squirmy.  

Even with the crib, we won't need that right away, because Squirmy will be using the bassinet for about 3 months, roughly.  We switched Lycan to his crib around that time--he was sleeping throughout the night, for the most part.  I mean, I was working nights when we moved him, according to daddy, that's what went down.  Although I remember coming home a few mornings and finding them both asleep in our bed.  That didn't last long, however.  

Handling wise, with Lycan, like most new parents, I was afraid that I was going to break him.  Now, I know how to handle newborns, hopefully, I won't be as timid about kangarooing with Squirmy!  I was super cautious with Lycan!  But I'm a bit of a veteran now.  


All right, enough musings, food time.

No comments:

Post a Comment