Wednesday, February 19, 2014

In Spiritual News...

Lycan and I both saw an orb today; our heads snapped around to look at it, it was kind of funny.  It was a bright ball of light in a dark place--no chance of reflection, passing vehicle, or sun glare.  It was there and gone in a flash.

My son sees, plays with, and talks to the Spirits in our home all the time.  It's nice to know that they're so friendly--makes me wonder if some of them are Ancestors.  As long as they're nice to him and us, I have no problem with it.  I have ground rules in place, I go over said rules and perform cleansing every so often, so they know what's going on.  I don't tolerate negativity or Fear Feeders at all.

I can't wait until he's talking more so we can ask who he's talking to.  Who knows?  Maybe it's an Ancestor I knew?  Or one of the guides and guardians in our lives?  Be interesting and something that I'll definitely encourage.  When I was younger, up until high school, I didn't have try to see/hear Spirits.  But my ability lessened when I went to college.  Slowly it became harder and harder to see and hear them.  Now they only appear to me when they want to be seen/heard.  Which is fine.  As a Hedgewitch, I still work with them, even if I can't always see, hear, or feel them. I still talk to them, give offerings, and such.

Concerning my kids, I will encourage this ability and hopefully it won't dissipate as they get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment