Saturday, February 15, 2014

Apparently...

So apparently, when you have a kid, some of your friends take that as a sign that you don't want to hang out anymore.  They don't bother asking.  They just assume.  But when you invite them, they're busy,  too tired, or they cancel at the last minute.  WTF man???

I guess it makes me glad that one of my other friends is due with her kid this month, that way I'll have someone to hang out with--someone who fucking gets it, especially when my Best Friend ditches me and doesn't even bother to send me an invitation.

Just because I'm a mom doesn't mean that I don't want to or can't get out of the frickin house from time to time, and away from my family.  Bullshit.  Should I really be surprised though?  Things have been different with her since I got married.  But it's not even a marriage thing, because two of our other friends got married and she has no problems hanging with that them!

And her b-day is tomorrow.  Thanks for including your "Best Friend" for the celebration.



Throughout the week, I'm pretty much bound to my house.  But on the weekends, hubby's off, I want to do something.  To get outside.  I'm tired of all this damn snow and cold.  I want to take my kid to the park, have cook outs and picnics with my friends, go hiking, camping, go fishing, go to the lake, play badminton, take photos, get the hell out of the house for a change--do free activities.  I'm so tired of being inside.  Yeah, there are rec centers around, but I'm a nature gal.  If I'm going to be active, I want to be outside.

I want to share the world with my kid(s), too.

Anyone else feelin it?  Feelin trapped by the snow and the cold?  If we had the money, I'd totally take my aunt up on her offer and visit with her in Florida...and I hate Florida.  Better than Ohio right now.  Shoot, I'd even take spending time with family in West Virginia right now.


In other news, I went to the bathroom this morning to pee, then woke up and realized that I was peeing the bed.  Awesome.  I though only kids and drunk people did that?  Luckily, I woke up in time and still had plenty more to give to the porcelain gods.

What a frustrating morning.  At least I got to sleep in though.

Oh, and yesterday, while I was plunging the kitchen sink, I had covered my face with my shirt and....threw up into my shirt.  Pregnancy's so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment