Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Dark Dream

Oh, man, I had a dark dream last night that I gotta share to get it out of my head.  First off, let me say that I really really hate the pregnancy dreams that I've been having.  They're all dark, terrifying, and having something to do with zombies.

The Walking Dead is coming back on on Sunday, and I'm excited....not as excited as I was for Teen Wolf, but excited.  I used to really love The Walking Dead and then I had a kid, and now i just don't enjoy that series or the zombie genre as much, period.  I should probably also mention that I have an irrational fear of zombies.  I had plans before it was cool and trendy, let's put it that way.  Before I was seen as crazy, but now it's cool and now I'm seen as a I'm a bandwagon zombie prepper...although I'm too broke and lazy to get as into it as most preppers.

Getting off track.

Sucky freaking dream.  In it, my husband had turned and bit me.  My son and I got away to a safe location.  We were alone...but I was infected.  I was faced with an awful decision....turn and eat my baby boy alive or kill us both.

WHAT THE FUCK DREAMSCAPE?!?!?!?!

I woke up in tears.  The glorified fuck?  It was awful!  It upsets me just thinking about it, just remembering it!  I feel betrayed by my subconscious, like, yall don't understand.  That is some fucked up dreaming right there.

Maybe it's the wave of horrid fucking nightmares that's been keeping me awake as of late?  Like, right now, I'm awake, exhausted, and it's 4:38 am.  I want to go to sleep, but I can't fall asleep.

Ugh, the joys of pregnancy, huh?

Have any of you ever had horrible, vivid, realistic dreams while you were pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment