Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Learning

I don't know which is worse, the incontinence or the supreme sensitivity to horrid odors?  An awful symptom to have with a kid who uses a diaper.  Awful, awful.  I've learned to clog my nostrils with toilet paper before each changing, but sometimes that doesn't even work.  Most of the time, I throw up in his diapers, soiled or clean!  Other times, I manage to get to the bathroom or trash can.  Yesterday, I threw up on the floor and just now in my hand.

Yet I always ALWAYS piss myself.

I'm trying out overnight pads now, and so far, they're working out, we'll see.  It's nearly the 11th!  Nearly time for the first doctor's appointment and I can't wait!

You know what I've also learned?  While baby is teething, it's not a good idea to cut him off of his straw cup, cold turkey.  We're going to fill the straw cup with water and the sippy cup with juice and milk.  Make it a process.

So, what's going on with you?

~)O(~

No comments:

Post a Comment