Saturday, January 18, 2014

Fulfilling My Womb Service Duties

Another late-ish night of the cravings.  So far I've been craving and/or eating:

  • Gummi Anything
  • Crab Legs
  • King Crab
  • Bread and Butter Pickles (especially on a nuked bologna sandwich with a bit of mustard)
  • Raman Noodles
  • Oranges
  • Simply Orange Juice
  • Orange Sorbet
  • Chocolate Ice Cream in waffle cones
  • Mac n Cheese (with whole milk and I hate whole milk!)
  • Soda (normally I'm not a soda drinker!)
  • Bananas
  • 2% Milk
  • Glass Noodles
  • Sun-Dried Tomato flavored crackers/chips
There've been a few other things, can't think of them right now as my tummy is focused on the chicken ramen that I have cooking on the stove.  

It's funny because last year, I craved green beans, carrots, pasta, and breads, and I ate super healthy.  This year, my body is like, "Let's eat all the junk before they diagnose you with GD again!  Om nom nom nom nom!"  Oh, man, I also drank a ton of water everyday, too.  I didn't take in as much milk because I'm slightly lactose intolerant, but this year I'm a milk-a-holic!  Same with bananas, normally, I can't eat a whole banana because it makes my stomach upset.  Not a problem now.  Although since I got my gall bladder removed, I haven't really had a problem with milk, bananas, or peanuts.  

But with my molar breaking apart, I've been taking in a lot of calcium.  A lot of milk and oj.  At night, I consume 6-8 glasses of water.  

Although it's the same for both pregnancies that I can't handle onions.  Normally, I don't have a problem with them.  

Another craving that I've been having, non-food related, is baths.  I've been taking a lot of showers and baths.  I know soon I won't be able to soak in a tub, so I'm taking it all in now!  I just want to be in the water.  Sometimes I don't even wash, I just rinse and soak.  

My mind keeps thinking about the women who give birth in tubs of water.  Not my cuppa.  Sometimes I think about giving it a try, but then I think about when I lost all of that blood.  I think that being in a tub would just make it worse, yeah?  I dunno.  Wouldn't risk it.  

But this time I'm having a lot of hip pain, so the hot baths are very welcomed.  I'm going to be sad when I can't bath anymore during this pregnancy!

Raman is done, I'm gonna eat now.  Just like to add, that I'll never get tired of feeling a baby move in my womb.  It's a wonderful feeling!  I missed it.  

Oh, and as for the job, haven't heard anything back yet....

~)O(~

No comments:

Post a Comment