Sunday, December 29, 2013

Cutie in a Diaper, Baby Power!

Yesterday marked Lycan's first year!  And I have a new appreciation for my parents and all of the birthday parties they threw me!  Planning can be rather exhausting.  We busted out the kinks, got one party, TMNT themed, on the 28th, at my step dad's martial arts school.  Although those who said they'd come didn't, without reason or notice, well, the important people were there--the cool kids--and, yes, it was slow, but Lycan enjoyed himself.  So did we.

Cupcakes, made and decorated by me and hubby

Cake from Giant Eagle 


Also from Giant Eagle 


Photo taken by Bethewhimsy


Special thanks (although they'll never see it here) goes to everyone who came, and an even specialier thanks goes to my mom, step dad, step mom, and family friend for helping us make it all come together.  <3

~)O(~

No comments:

Post a Comment