Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Update!

Almost started my post out with "Ugh", then realized that's becoming a trend I'd rather not continue.  So, roughly, I'm about 13-ish weeks pregnant, give or take.  Really hoping it's not a take, much rather be done with my first trimester as soon as possible. 

I had to quit my job because of my morning sickness.  It was just too much and I was missing too many days.  I didn't want to points myself out and get fired, so I just put in my two weeks instead.  And not a week too soon, seeing as holidays are brutal for retail.  And I'm not the type to sacrifice family time for a measly check....or money period for that matter.  I know a lot of people wouldn't want to either, but it's just not in the cards for them, therefore I'm doing my best to get the hell out of retail.  I want nothing to do with retail.  Not photography, not (clothing/accessory/food) warehouse, just get me into a different field.  Although I wouldn't mind screen printing--you know, T-shirts.  But I don't know how many places still do it the old fashion way.  Although I'd have to wait until second kid is born due to the chemicals. 

Hubby is due to go fulltime soon, which means health insurance soon.  My first appointment oughta be sometime in December, the latest being January.  We've already decided that we're not going back to the hospital where I had my son simply because of way too many bad experiences.  So trying another place. 

Ugh.....I'm so nauseous!  I've definitely thrown up way more times than I've done in my life.  It awful.  Could be worse, since I throw up about 1-3 times a week.  Last week I didn't at all.  That was wonderful.  Now the headaches and exhaustion are kicking in hardcore.  And the apathy is back.  The apathy, the temper, the rants, everything.  

Although it was weird.  I threw up bile yesterday morning and it looked like egg yolk.  After that, all I wanted was eggs.  Eggs and crab legs.

When I was pregnant with my son, I did a complete 180 with my diet.  I went from junkfood to healthy.  This pregnancy, salads have been making me throw up, and I've been junking like crazy.  Well, was.  We bought a bunch of gummi candies the other day and now it all makes me nauseous looking at it.  Now all I want is healthy food, just not salads.

The gagging, yall, it sucks.  Just had a round.  I don't just gag anymore.  I gag and pee a little.  When I throw up, it's a full on gush.  That's another reason why I had to quit my job.  The incontinence, it's sucky.  Pads/Liners overflow too quickly.  Kegel exercises aren't working.  I may have to invest in adult diapers, as embarrassing as that is, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. 

Had some ultra-realistic vivid dreams last night that scared the hell out of me.  But I need a shower after that fit, so I'll blog at yall alter. 

And now I've got hiccups.  Da hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment