- Woke up too early with a raging headache
- Forgot to eat breakfast
- Headache was so bad that I was gagging
- Laid him down for a nap, in which he did not
- Lost his binky, then couldn't find the other one
- After much searching found it
- Had to apply a ton of lotion under my lip so I could change a poopy diaper
- Still hungry
- Just laid him down for round two of naptime
Hopefully he sleeps! I can only eat when he's asleep (because I don't like to share! And he's super demanding when it comes to food).
In other news, he's outgrown his bottle and a fifth tooth just broke through with #6 close by.
We plan on doing a family theme for his first Trick or Treat: Me as Little Red, Lycan as the Big Bad Wolf, and hubby as Grandma? Yeah, I dunno, I think he should go as the Hunter, but for some reason, my husband wants to dress in drag....don't get it.
It today over yet? Oh, crap, plus I have to work tonight. UGH, FUCK IT! I just wanna sleep! Today is one of those days where I wish I was a rich house wife who has a live-in nanny, DESPITE that I don't need her because I don't have a job. Except, I'm poor and have a shitty job. Still need a nanny for days like today because I feel awful.
Week two of me feeling like shit on a stick.