Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Just Another Pinteraddict

Plum out of fun and educational ideas for your family?  Even though it's quite addicting--and I've been using it to pass the time during recovery--Pinterest has some fun ideas. 

I'm on there as MoonVeiled Dovahkiin.  Here be my Wren's Nest board, full of activities that I find exciting and educational for a family of various ages.  For the most part, I went for Pagan-esque themes, like nature, science, and magik.

Share if you're also a Pinteraddict, I'd like to see your likes and loves.  That and I'm just bored.  Bored with recovery, bored with being on a lifting restriction.  Bored with other internet aspects.  So might as well work on my Pagan Parenting binder, right?

~)O(~

2 comments:

  1. So many people are on Pinterest now and I've pretty much avoided it, just because I feel like I don't have the time.

    But someone did tell me it's a great place to find frugal/thrifty living ideas, and I certainly could use that! I've been adding loads of frugal/thrifty living blogs lately, as we're about to go from one decent Air Force income and all the benefits PLUS my pay, to JUST my pay.

    So I think it's time I just went on over to Pinterest and saw what the fuss was all about, eh? :) See you over there!

    Oooh, a Pagan parenting binder? You know what I wish there were more of? Pagan frugal living/homemaking/parenting blogs... And books... And magazines... *sigh*

    OK, I'm off to give in to the Pinterest monster. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome :-D Me too, with the Pagan living and parenting blogs! Though it does get the brain churning.

      Delete