Friday, February 22, 2013

ABC

I don't remember if I posted about this or not, but some pagan bloggers and etsy artists have inspired me to make my own Pagan themed flash cards for our children.  Flash cards that teach the alphabet and the matching of symbols, tools, and other things related to religion, spirituality, and just overall interests...like animals, dinosaurs, cars, etc. 

In accordance to those ideas, I've also been wanting to make a poster of the alphabet, using pictures.  And it's like the internet is tuned into my brain.  Over on Design Dazzle, they have a wonderful idea using wooden banners.

Inspiration:
Playful Pagan (looks like they're either closed on or hiatus)
Treegold and Beegold


Not necessarily related to the topic, but I just found these and my husband loves em and wants to get em for Lycan:

Thor's Hammer Soft baby Rattle
Heathen Born Embroidered Infant/Toddler Bib

~)O(~

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to think up an alphabet myself but boy is it tougher than I first expected. I can't wait to see what you come up with and thank you for mentioning my shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And it is harder than expected! Some letters are just impossible, especially for pagany things. I want to get creative, but not so creative that it's going to be a little challenging/abstract for him. We'll save abstraction for when he's a little older and can comprehend it better. ~)O(~

      Delete