Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mooooooooo!

It's safe to say that I know how a cow feels...probably.  My SIL  came through for me last night, by letting me borrow her pump--all nice and sterile and clean.  I tried getting him to latch but there's just nothing there.   I was feeling pretty down.  The milk was there, but I had no equipment, natural and man-made, to get it out.  Not even self expressing helped!  I cried, I was so upset about it, and in some pain.  But hubby came to the rescue like always. 

I've never had those nipple problems before, I was kinda stunned in the hospital when we couldn't get either of the ladies to stand tall.  But the important thing is that I have relief!  I was able to pump out a combined 5 ounces of pure fucking liquid gold last night and it was great!

I just started him on breast milk a little bit ago and I'm so glad I did.  Noticed a major change in him and difference between formula and milk.  Not to mention formula stains and milk doesn't.  At least not like the latter.

Well, my little wolfman has a check up later, so Imma gonna finish pumping the ladies for some more of that sweet, precious gold. 

~)O(~

2 comments:

  1. *Hugs* and try not to be hard on yourself (though I know that's hard when hormones are still going crazy!).

    Breastfeeding takes time. Trust me - the only ones who make it look easy are the ones who've been doing it for a while.

    You are trying and Lycan is eating. That's what matters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it's definitely not as easy as a lot of people make it out to be, that's for sure! Then again, for some women it is. For the rest of us, it can be a bit of a shock when instinct doesn't always play out the way you think it should. Definitely a learning process.

      Delete