Saturday, December 15, 2012

Mommy the Songbird

One thing that I used to do a lot, I've recently realized that I don't do so much anymore: Sing.  I'm far from being a good singer, but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy it, at least when I'm by myself, especially belting in the car.  Mostly in tune with males and the lower voices of women.

One would think that being pregnant I'd be singing a lot to him....but I don't.  I don't know why I don't sing as often, especially now that his hearing is fully developed....but I dunno.  I just tried to get back into it, being in a singing mood, but I think it's something to do with my focus.  Memory.  Not sure.  Used to be able to sing and write a paper with no problem!  But now it's like I get so focused on one thing that I forget to do the other thing.  Maybe it's a preggo brain thing? 

Might be, because sometimes I can't remember the words to even my favorites!

But I know I'll be singing to him.  Hell, I sing to our ferret.  Sometimes our dog, well back in the day when he didn't piss me off.  Sometimes I still do, but not as much as I do to Marsden.  However, we do play the lists that daddy put together for him every week.  Even if he doesn't always hear mommy singing to him, he's been listening to the muffled tunes of some of our favorites.  I do talk to him a lot.  Dave, too. 

~)O(~

No comments:

Post a Comment