Thursday, December 13, 2012

Antsy!

Week 35, I'm gettin antsy!


I keep having delivery dreams, mostly falling on Christmas and New Years.  As I've said before, I want him to have his own day, but he's also been quite stubborn, and as a friend pointed out, he's in an Aries womb.  Boy's gonna pop when he wants.  Most likely he'll be a Capricorn, which many of the horned Zodiacs are quite stubborn.  Mom wants a New Years baby.  I just want him to have his own birthday.  Hell, he'll probably hold out until week 42.  I'm hoping for delivery between weeks 37 and 40, honestly. 

Roughly 5 weeks left.  Roughly.  Emphasis on rough.  I've lost track of my BH.  They occur more and more, varying in strength and duration.  Earlier one wasn't painful, just tight.  During my nap, another had woke me up, hurting.  Wouldn't stop until I rolled over.  They're quite common now. Sleep is hard to come by.  Comfort is a thing of the past.  Once in a while, I can't catch my breath.  And my libido is freaking raging, but due to pressure and sensitivity down there, yeah, not happening.  So I'm just a ball of fun!

Actually it hasn't been so bad, I haven't been so bad, I should say.  Sadly a friend introduced me to WOW--I know, horrible right.  Although, after being a Spore addict, I'm not hugely obsessed and refuse to be.  I'm giving myself an 1 1/2 hours of play time.  Though I am getting sick of it already.  I'm just not a computer gamer, I like controllers, not keyboards.  Plus once Lycan comes, ain't gonna be no WOW time.  At least not for a while.  Although my mom plans on staying in the beginning to help us out. 

I have been checking myself and really enjoying the good things, like the alone time with hubby.  Alone time with myself (get your mind out of the gutter!).  Alone time in the bed listening to my MP3 player.  Things that'll be a thing of the past in roughly 5 weeks.

Although I'm not manically nesting, I've move his bathing stuff into the bathroom, and will be washing his pacifiers and bottles tomorrow.  I've also move his formula into the kitchen.  As for his bedroom, without a changing table or dresser, I can't do much else, except move some pictures around and get the other boxes out.  Plus I want to get one more load ready for Good Will, so I can at least store his diapers and extra wipes in the closet.

After my stress test tomorrow, we're going to get down to the SS office, so I can officially change my  name.  Technically, it's changed, but ya know, be great to not have to carry my marriage license around anymore.  To actually have a social security card and an ID with my married name on it.  Especially before Lycan's born.  It's been on my To Do list since I got married in '10, but every time I remember, it's either the beginning or the end of the month. 

Still got loads to do....

~)O(~

3 comments:

  1. You're getting ready! I know the antsy feeling too. :)

    So you are formula-feeding? I've heard (but I don't know for certain) that some babies get picky about nipples. So it's a good idea to have a couple varieties on hand. But I don't think you need to go crazy with nipple selection. Heh. A nipple buffet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing the breast thing first, but if for whatever reason he doesn't take to it or I don't produce any (my mom and grandma never did), we've got back up formula. I also plan on pumping, if things are all good. Hopefully I'll be able to at the most for 6 months. I'm in the process of getting a variety. :-)

      Delete
    2. I hope everything works out just the way you want! Back-up plans are always a smart idea.

      Delete