Tuesday, November 27, 2012

That's Me!

Haha, I got yelled at by the nurse today.  And she called me selfish.  Why am I so selfish?  Because I didn't call back when they tried calling for a Stress Test that I was led to believe was already scheduled for today.  Why didn't I call back?  Because my ears have been popping so bad lately that I can't always hear or know how loud I'm talking.  Not to mention, that they call in the morning, when my husband's at work with the phone; and by the time he gets home, due to my poor short term memory I forget.  Not to mention, I've fucking got preggo brain.  But that doesn't matter because I'm selfish! 

Oh, and I'm also selfish and stupid because I made an honest mistake in forgetting my Diabetes Diary, which I didn't even know I was supposed to bring because I thought I was having a Stress Test!

Not to mention I'm also dumb because the Stress Test isn't for me, it's for my baby and being diabetic puts me at higher risk of having a stillborn, because you know, I don't already know this.  It's not on my fucking mind every time I eat or test.  I haven't cried my eyes out over it for weeks since learning because I'm stupid and selfish.  I haven't been on top of my diet or anything, because I'm so selfish and don't give two shits about my son.  You know....because I'm stupid and selfish.

Not to mention she treated me like I was a fucking child and had me call to schedule for something that I was lead to believe was already done in front of her.  Because I'm just so damn stupid and selfish. 

At least the doctor understood.  She knows I'm not fucking stupid.  I just don't understand why they feel the need to lecture me over this shit and use these fucking scare tactics?  Cause that's so smart to use, especially on a woman who's had a miscarriage a little over a year ago!  And I've been doing great with my blood sugar, like my doctor is still impressed!  I get that some women just don't care, but that doesn't mean that we're all like that!

I honestly forgot.  I made an honest mistake and that fucking bitch of an RN treated me like I was the worst person!  Let's forget allllllll of the hard work and good things I've been doing because I made two mistakes, which makes me worse than Hitler apparently.  Obviously I don't really want this kid or anything!  Because I'm just so fucking clueless about what's going on.  Because I'm so stupid and selfish.

Good job.  

~)O(~

1 comment:

  1. Heil Wren!

    Seriously, that nurse sounds like a bitch. Not that you need me to tell you that. I hope you complained to the doctor.

    ReplyDelete