Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dreaming of Goddess


I keep having dreams of a Hestia statue that I've been wanting.... Nothing significant, just Her sitting on a table with flowers and stones and an oil dish of lavender. Surrounded by warm colors of pink, orange, and lavender. In it, this kid in my belly is about 4-years-old, healthy and happy, running about. The dream itself has a warmth and a sacred feeling about it. This is the 3rd night I've had this dream. Wonder what, if anything, She's trying to tell me?
I also get the feeling that it's a combination of Hestia and Mary....like it's the statue, but with the colors of my Madonna picture.  The scene radiates with warmth, love, and compassion.

I walk from one room, following my laughing child, and take a moment to gaze upon the shrine at the end of the hall.  Seeing the details, the sunlight illuminating the colors.  I smile, then wake up.

Hm.
(also posted on The Dreamscape)
~)O(~

No comments:

Post a Comment